Last updated: August 29, 2018
We reserve the right to remove any content contributed to a Yapoky website by members, travelers or any other user of the website (each a “user”) which does not meet the following guidelines. Reviews, review responses, forum posts and any other content submitted by a user (collectively the “contributed content”) are the subjective opinions of the user who posted the content (the “user” or “publisher”). Such content is not the opinion of Yapoky and is not endorsed by us.
While we encourage all users to post only information that is truthful and accurate, Yapoky is not a fact finder and cannot be put in a position to determine the legitimacy of contributed content. All users should know that their contributed content could subject them to misrepresentation or defamation claims, which Yapoky will not moderate or arbitrate.
Contributed content must adhere to the (including, but not limited to property listings, reviews and responses) Terms and Conditions of the Yapoky website in which such contributed content is posted on as well as the following guidelines:
- A review must be submitted within 14 days of the date of departure.
- Users who post content must have all legal rights to post the content.
- The content must be directly related to its purpose. Examples include:
- Property listing descriptions must relate to the property.
- Reviews of a property must focus on either the traveler’s experience renting the property from the member or the member’s experience renting the property to the traveler.
- Reviews and responses should not disclose the physical location of the property.
- As all members have the ability to change or negotiate the rate accepted for a property, reviews and responses should not disclose the actual rates charged by the member.
- Users cannot post a review or response for the direct purpose of forcing the other party to pay or return funds as that is not beneficial to the community as a whole.
To submit a review, a traveler or member must meet the following requirements:
- The traveler or member must be able to provide satisfactory evidence of the stay. Satisfactory evidence includes:
- Possessing a receipt of property
- Payment made in accordance with the rental agreement whereby the traveler arrived and had to stay at an alternative property due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Members may not review a property that he or she owns or manages and travelers may not review themselves.
- All users submitting a review must also be able to validate his or her identity or email upon submission.
- Yapoky is unable to edit reviews on a user’s behalf. A user may contact the Help page to remove their published review.
- In the event of legal action pertaining to contributed content, we will remove the relevant contributed content only upon receipt of a final Court Order demanding removal.